MAM Step-By-Step Admission Requirements
Step 1: Submit the following:
- application form and a $30.00 non-refundable application fee
- written essay describing career and educational goals, including how graduate study will help in attaining these goals
- an official transcript from each graduate and undergraduate institution attended
- three letters of recommendation
Step 2: Present official, original translated copies of all secondary and post secondary transcripts
Step 3: If you currently reside in the United States and will transfer from another school in the United States to Doane College, you must submit the F-1 transfer report form.
Step 4: Complete the TOEFL (test of English as a Foreign Language) and make arrangements to have the Educational Testing Service send your official score report to Doane.
Doane's minimum TOEFL requirements for graduate students is:
- paper based: 550
- computer based: 213
- IBT: 80 with a minimum in each section:
- 18 reading (minimum)
- 18 listening (minimum)
- 16 speaking (minimum)
- 16 writing (minimum)
- Doane's TOEFL code is 6165
Step 5: Present proof of financial responsibility
Step 6: Present three letters of recommendation
Step 7: All costs for tuition, fees, and books must be paid in full at the beginning of each term. Once you have been accepted to Doane's graduate program as a full-time, degree-seeking student, you must submit a deposit of $10,000 and proof of health insurance. All students must carry health insurance which meets or exceeds Doane's minimum coverage requirements.
Step 8: Once you have completed each of the first 7 steps Doane will issue your certificate of eligibility (Form I-20)
If you have any additional questions about applying or enrolling as an international student please contact: Jan Willems at firstname.lastname@example.org